Many of the Mutima women are single mothers or widows who cannot afford to send their children to school and who often cannot even afford food or rent. Mutima has greatly benefited in the past from volunteers and other community members who have decided to sponsor Mutima women and their children. Below are the cost structures of some of the sponsorship schemes.
If you are interested in sponsoring a child or a woman, please contact Kwizera George at email@example.com.
School Fees Sponsorship
- Primary school fees vary from school to school but cost about 200,000 Ugandan Shillings per term, and there are 3 terms per academic year.
- Secondary school fees vary from school to school but cost about 450,000 Ugandan Shillings per term, and there are 3 terms per academic year.
- These prices do not include joining fees, uniforms and books.
- 1 Room in a House costs approximately 70,000 Ugandan Shillings per month (does not include electricity or water)
- 2 Rooms cost approximately 150,000 Ugandan Shillings per month (does not include electricity or water)
- Water and electricity cost between 15,000 and 20,000 Ugandan Shillings per month
- Family: 150,000 Ugandan Shillings per month
- Single: 50,000 Ugandan Shillings per month
To see how to contribute items instead of money, please visit our fundraising and donating page.